Thanksgiving call forth for the thoughts of great food, a time for families to gather round to give thanks for their many blessings, turkey, and stuffing! Every family has their own traditions, but we think all families should shake up those traditions now and then. Rather than falling into the same old patterns (some good, some stressful), Try something new this year.
1. Let each member of the family make a list of things they’re grateful for.
2. Start a “thanks” journal you’ll keep all year.
3. Spend the long weekend on family projects such as making a Family Tree.
4. Family crafting for your Christmas Tree or home decor.
5. Put the family photos in order, and share some memories and tales about what’s going on on the photo. Makes you remember and hold more to that memory
We hope will inspire you and your family to have a fun, stress-free Thanksgiving that you can all be truly grateful for.